General Phone Number: 601-544-4641
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hattiesburg.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services