General Phone Number: 520-364-4508
Pinal Hispanic Council provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Douglas.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Pinal Hispanic Council is run by a private non-profit organization.
Pinal Hispanic Council provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pinal Hispanic Council provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Pinal Hispanic Council utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pinal Hispanic Council utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pinal Hispanic Council and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pinal Hispanic Council.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pinal Hispanic Council offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pinal Hispanic Council
Pinal Hispanic Council provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services