General Phone Number: 218-679-0168 x4392
Admissions Phone Number: 218-679-0168
PHS Indian Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Redlake.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
PHS Indian Hospital is run by an Indian Health Service and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
PHS Indian Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
PHS Indian Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
PHS Indian Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PHS Indian Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PHS Indian Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PHS Indian Hospital.
PHS Indian Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PHS Indian Hospital
PHS Indian Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services