General Phone Number: 818-386-5600
Admissions Phone Number: 818-907-9980
Phillips Graduate Institute provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chatsworth.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Phillips Graduate Institute is run by a private non-profit organization.
Phillips Graduate Institute provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Phillips Graduate Institute provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Phillips Graduate Institute utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Phillips Graduate Institute utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Phillips Graduate Institute and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Phillips Graduate Institute.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
Phillips Graduate Institute offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Phillips Graduate Institute
Phillips Graduate Institute provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services