General Phone Number: 573-458-8899 x7431
Admissions Phone Number: 573-458-2337
Phelps Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rolla.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Phelps Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Phelps Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Phelps Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Phelps Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Phelps Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Phelps Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Phelps Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Phelps Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Phelps Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services