General Phone Number: 727-545-6477
Personal Enrichment Through provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Largo.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Personal Enrichment Through is run by a private non-profit organization.
Personal Enrichment Through provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Personal Enrichment Through provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Personal Enrichment Through utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Personal Enrichment Through utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Personal Enrichment Through and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Personal Enrichment Through.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Personal Enrichment Through offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Personal Enrichment Through
Personal Enrichment Through provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services