General Phone Number: 618-542-4357
Perry County Counseling Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Du Quoin.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Perry County Counseling Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Perry County Counseling Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Perry County Counseling Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Perry County Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Perry County Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Perry County Counseling Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Perry County Counseling Center Inc.
Perry County Counseling Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Perry County Counseling Center Inc
Perry County Counseling Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services