General Phone Number: 870-633-3200
Admissions Phone Number: 870-633-3800
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Forrest City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City is run by a private for-profit organization.
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services