General Phone Number: 612-870-3787
People Incorporated provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
People Incorporated is run by a private non-profit organization.
People Incorporated provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
People Incorporated provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
People Incorporated utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
People Incorporated utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at People Incorporated and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at People Incorporated.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
People Incorporated offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at People Incorporated
People Incorporated provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services