General Phone Number: 661-266-4783
Admissions Phone Number: 661-266-4783 x2262
Penny Lane Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lancaster.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Penny Lane Centers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Penny Lane Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Penny Lane Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Penny Lane Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Penny Lane Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Penny Lane Centers and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Penny Lane Centers.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Penny Lane Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Penny Lane Centers
Penny Lane Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Therapeutic foster care