General Phone Number: 907-260-7300
Admissions Phone Number: 907-262-3119
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Soldotna.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Peninsula Community Hlth Services of and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Peninsula Community Hlth Services of.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Peninsula Community Hlth Services of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services