General Phone Number: 208-346-7500
Admissions Phone Number: 208-346-7500 x118
Pearl Health Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Idaho Falls.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Pearl Health Clinic is run by a private for-profit organization.
Pearl Health Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pearl Health Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Pearl Health Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pearl Health Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pearl Health Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pearl Health Clinic.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Pearl Health Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pearl Health Clinic
Pearl Health Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services