General Phone Number: 530-749-3242
Peach Tree Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuba City.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Peach Tree Health is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Peach Tree Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Peach Tree Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Peach Tree Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Peach Tree Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Peach Tree Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Peach Tree Health.
Peach Tree Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Peach Tree Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services