General Phone Number: 360-696-5300
PeaceHealth Southwest provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vancouver.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
PeaceHealth Southwest is run by a private non-profit organization.
PeaceHealth Southwest provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
PeaceHealth Southwest provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
PeaceHealth Southwest utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PeaceHealth Southwest utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PeaceHealth Southwest and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PeaceHealth Southwest.
PeaceHealth Southwest offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PeaceHealth Southwest
PeaceHealth Southwest provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Suicide prevention services