General Phone Number: 907-228-8140
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ketchikan.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center.
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services