General Phone Number: 573-547-3116
PCMH Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Perryville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
PCMH Counseling Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
PCMH Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
PCMH Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
PCMH Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PCMH Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PCMH Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PCMH Counseling Center.
PCMH Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PCMH Counseling Center
PCMH Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Suicide prevention services