General Phone Number: 916-283-8280 x3030
Admissions Phone Number: 916-283-8280
Pathways to Success After Homelessness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Pathways to Success After Homelessness is run by a private non-profit organization.
Pathways to Success After Homelessness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pathways to Success After Homelessness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Pathways to Success After Homelessness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pathways to Success After Homelessness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pathways to Success After Homelessness and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pathways to Success After Homelessness.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pathways to Success After Homelessness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pathways to Success After Homelessness
Pathways to Success After Homelessness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services