General Phone Number: 520-748-7108
Admissions Phone Number: 520-748-7108 x5
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Pathways of Arizona LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Pathways of Arizona LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pathways of Arizona LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pathways of Arizona LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pathways of Arizona LLC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pathways of Arizona LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pathways of Arizona LLC
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Therapeutic foster care