General Phone Number: 602-455-4626
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Pathways of Arizona LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Pathways of Arizona LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pathways of Arizona LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pathways of Arizona LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pathways of Arizona LLC.
Pathways of Arizona LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pathways of Arizona LLC
Pathways of Arizona LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Therapeutic foster care