General Phone Number: 651-641-1555
Pathways Counseling Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Pathways Counseling Center Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Pathways Counseling Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pathways Counseling Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Pathways Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pathways Counseling Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pathways Counseling Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pathways Counseling Center Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pathways Counseling Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pathways Counseling Center Inc
Pathways Counseling Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services