General Phone Number: 509-892-9241
Passages Family Support provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Spokane.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Passages Family Support is run by a private non-profit organization.
Passages Family Support provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Passages Family Support provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Passages Family Support utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Passages Family Support utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Passages Family Support and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Passages Family Support.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Passages Family Support offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Passages Family Support
Passages Family Support provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services