General Phone Number: 602-997-9006
Partners in Recovery LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Partners in Recovery LLC is run by a private non-profit organization.
Partners in Recovery LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Partners in Recovery LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Partners in Recovery LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Partners in Recovery LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Partners in Recovery LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Partners in Recovery LLC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Partners in Recovery LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Partners in Recovery LLC
Partners in Recovery LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services