General Phone Number: 651-604-7771 x101
Parker Collins Family Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Parker Collins Family Mental Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Parker Collins Family Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Parker Collins Family Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Parker Collins Family Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Parker Collins Family Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Parker Collins Family Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Parker Collins Family Mental Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Parker Collins Family Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Parker Collins Family Mental Health
Parker Collins Family Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services