General Phone Number: 203-848-3061 x4222
Admissions Phone Number: 203-848-3061
Park Street Inn provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Haven.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Park Street Inn is run by a private non-profit organization.
Park Street Inn provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Park Street Inn provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Park Street Inn utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Park Street Inn utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Park Street Inn and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Park Street Inn.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Park Street Inn offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Park Street Inn
Park Street Inn provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services