General Phone Number: 855-780-8336
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Malibu.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House is run by a private for-profit organization.
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Paradigm Malibu/Beach House and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Paradigm Malibu/Beach House.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Paradigm Malibu/Beach House
Paradigm Malibu/Beach House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services