General Phone Number: 904-527-3953
Panama Youth Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jacksonville.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Panama Youth Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Panama Youth Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Panama Youth Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Panama Youth Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Panama Youth Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Panama Youth Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Panama Youth Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Panama Youth Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Panama Youth Services
Panama Youth Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services