General Phone Number: 818-767-3310
Admissions Phone Number: 818-252-2234
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sun Valley.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley is run by a private for-profit organization.
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pacifica Hospital of the Valley and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pacifica Hospital of the Valley.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
Pacifica Hospital of the Valley provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services