General Phone Number: 626-962-6061 x2339
Admissions Phone Number: 626-962-6061
Pacific Clinics provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West Covina.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Pacific Clinics is run by a private non-profit organization.
Pacific Clinics provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pacific Clinics provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Pacific Clinics utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Pacific Clinics utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pacific Clinics and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pacific Clinics.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pacific Clinics offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pacific Clinics
Pacific Clinics provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing