General Phone Number: 562-942-8256
Admissions Phone Number: 877-722-2737
Pacific Clinics provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Fe Springs.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Pacific Clinics is run by a private non-profit organization.
Pacific Clinics provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pacific Clinics provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Pacific Clinics utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pacific Clinics utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pacific Clinics and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pacific Clinics.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Pacific Clinics offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pacific Clinics
Pacific Clinics provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services