General Phone Number: 626-744-5230 x2404
Admissions Phone Number: 626-744-5230
Pacific Clinics/Child and provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pasadena.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Pacific Clinics/Child and is run by a private non-profit organization.
Pacific Clinics/Child and provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Pacific Clinics/Child and provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Pacific Clinics/Child and utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pacific Clinics/Child and utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pacific Clinics/Child and and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pacific Clinics/Child and.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Pacific Clinics/Child and offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Pacific Clinics/Child and
Pacific Clinics/Child and provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services