General Phone Number: 870-423-2758
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Berryville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Ozark Guidance Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Ozark Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ozark Guidance Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ozark Guidance Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ozark Guidance Center Inc.
Ozark Guidance Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ozark Guidance Center Inc
Ozark Guidance Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services