General Phone Number: 417-347-7860
Ozark Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Joplin.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Ozark Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ozark Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Ozark Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Ozark Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ozark Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ozark Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ozark Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Ozark Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ozark Center
Ozark Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services