General Phone Number: 417-347-7785
Ozark Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Carthage.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Ozark Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Ozark Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ozark Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Ozark Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ozark Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ozark Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ozark Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Ozark Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ozark Center
Ozark Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management