General Phone Number: 507-977-2022
Admissions Phone Number: 507-977-2100
Owatonna Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Owatonna.
- Mental Health Treatment
Owatonna Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Owatonna Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Owatonna Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Owatonna Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
Owatonna Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Owatonna Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Owatonna Hospital.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Owatonna Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Owatonna Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services