General Phone Number: 425-688-5460
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bellevue.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry is run by a private non-profit organization.
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry.
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry
Overlake Outpatient Psychiatry provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Integrated primary care services