General Phone Number: 954-929-7515
Our Children Our Future Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hollywood.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Our Children Our Future Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Our Children Our Future Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Our Children Our Future Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Our Children Our Future Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Our Children Our Future Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Our Children Our Future Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Our Children Our Future Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Our Children Our Future Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Our Children Our Future Inc
Our Children Our Future Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services