General Phone Number: 405-271-5251
OU Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oklahoma City.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
OU Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
OU Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
OU Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
OU Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
OU Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at OU Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at OU Medical Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
OU Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at OU Medical Center
OU Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services