General Phone Number: 208-359-9683
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rexburg.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc.
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc
Ostermiller Counseling Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services