General Phone Number: 407-317-7430
Admissions Phone Number: 321-842-3338
Orlando Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kissimmee.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Orlando Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Orlando Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Orlando Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Orlando Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Orlando Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Orlando Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Orlando Health.
Orlando Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Orlando Health
Orlando Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation