General Phone Number: 907-696-7466
Orion Behavioral Health Network provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Eagle River.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Orion Behavioral Health Network is run by a private for-profit organization.
Orion Behavioral Health Network provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Orion Behavioral Health Network provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Orion Behavioral Health Network utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Orion Behavioral Health Network utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Orion Behavioral Health Network and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Orion Behavioral Health Network.
Orion Behavioral Health Network offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
Orion Behavioral Health Network provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.