General Phone Number: 515-697-5700
Admissions Phone Number: 515-697-5705
Orchard Place provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Des Moines.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Orchard Place is run by a private non-profit organization.
Orchard Place provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Orchard Place provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Orchard Place utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Orchard Place utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Orchard Place and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Orchard Place.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Orchard Place offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Orchard Place
Orchard Place provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services