General Phone Number: 203-696-3260
Admissions Phone Number: 203-696-3260 x3251
Optimus Healthcare Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bridgeport.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Optimus Healthcare Inc is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Optimus Healthcare Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Optimus Healthcare Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Optimus Healthcare Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Optimus Healthcare Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Optimus Healthcare Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Optimus Healthcare Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Optimus Healthcare Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Optimus Healthcare Inc
Optimus Healthcare Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services