General Phone Number: 661-575-8395
Optimist Youth Homes and provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Palmdale.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Optimist Youth Homes and is run by a private non-profit organization.
Optimist Youth Homes and provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Optimist Youth Homes and provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Optimist Youth Homes and utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Optimist Youth Homes and utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Optimist Youth Homes and and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Optimist Youth Homes and.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Optimist Youth Homes and offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Optimist Youth Homes and
Optimist Youth Homes and provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services