General Phone Number: 602-285-5550 x318
Admissions Phone Number: 602-285-5550
Open Hearts provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Open Hearts is run by a private non-profit organization.
Open Hearts provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Open Hearts provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Open Hearts utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Open Hearts utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Open Hearts and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Open Hearts.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Open Hearts offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Open Hearts
Open Hearts provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services