General Phone Number: 907-581-2751
Oonalaska Wellness Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Unalaska.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Oonalaska Wellness Center is run by an Indian Health Service and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Oonalaska Wellness Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Oonalaska Wellness Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Oonalaska Wellness Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Oonalaska Wellness Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Oonalaska Wellness Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Oonalaska Wellness Center.
Oonalaska Wellness Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Oonalaska Wellness Center
Oonalaska Wellness Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Suicide prevention services