General Phone Number: 909-628-6024
Admissions Phone Number: 909-628-6024 x215
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pomona.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center
Olive Vista Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services