General Phone Number: 828-350-1000
Admissions Phone Number: 828-350-1000 x7124
October Road Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Asheville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
October Road Inc is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
October Road Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
October Road Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
October Road Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
October Road Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at October Road Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at October Road Inc.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
October Road Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at October Road Inc
October Road Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation