General Phone Number: 478-553-2424
Oconee Community Service Board provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sandersville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Oconee Community Service Board is run by a state government agency.
Oconee Community Service Board provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Oconee Community Service Board provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Oconee Community Service Board utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Oconee Community Service Board utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Oconee Community Service Board and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Oconee Community Service Board.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Oconee Community Service Board offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Oconee Community Service Board
Oconee Community Service Board provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment