General Phone Number: 763-544-1447
Oasis provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Oasis is run by a private for-profit organization.
Oasis provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Oasis provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Oasis utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Oasis utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Oasis and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Oasis.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Oasis offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Oasis
Oasis provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services