General Phone Number: 828-437-3000
Admissions Phone Number: 831-421-2468
OASIS Day Treatment Program provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Asheville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
OASIS Day Treatment Program is run by a private for-profit organization.
OASIS Day Treatment Program provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
OASIS Day Treatment Program provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
OASIS Day Treatment Program utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
OASIS Day Treatment Program utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at OASIS Day Treatment Program and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at OASIS Day Treatment Program.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
OASIS Day Treatment Program offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at OASIS Day Treatment Program
OASIS Day Treatment Program provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services